P 445 D 1955 Floda
In the original papers for this car there is a notification that the chassis is registered for two weights, one with stakebed and one with cabinet. In 1964 the car was owned by Stombergs Elektriska in Tidaholm. In december the 1:st 1967 the car was in the hands of the Tidaholm police. They did a so called " flying inspection ". Several times the same year it had to visit the swedish car test department due to all to many remarks. Probarly it became all to much for the owner and he let it end in the scrapyard.