P 445 D 1954 Ringborg
Martin Jonsson in Norrköping was the first owner of this car. The next to last owner was Arne Eriksson in Östra Eneby. He was a hardware dealer and therefore had the text " ÖSTRA ENEBY JÄRNAFFÄR " together with a phonenumber on the door. The last owner probarly was ' Begagnade Bildelar in Norrköping ' which also is asumed to have put the chassis to its eternal sleep.