P 445 B 1952 Gladsax
The pictures of this red chassis is taken in 1976. Harry Norin had just finished the restoration of the car. Before the restoration the car was blue and was equipped with sidesteps. A second restoration is performed by Roger Åström, the owner of the vehicle at this date. Lack of time is the main reason not getting this nice pickup out on the road again. But some day...