P 445 G 1956 Sala
The owner of this lengthen chassis ran an auto repair shop and drove the pickup as a service truck for the shop. When the shop was sold he kept the car. The first owner was metal worker Gust. Svalberg in Ludvika, Sweden. In the 60;s it had a change in the papers due to the replacement of the engine from the B 4B to a B 16. Nice to see yet a chassis running the roads after several years of restoration.
Read more about the history and the restoration of this pickup in the swedish PV club members paper PV-entusiasten nr. 2 2002 & nr. 1 2007.