P 445 D 1954 Guno
The first owner of this car was AB Nilsson & Eriksson in Nyköping, Sweden. Due to the nearness to Runtuna the car is believed to have been built by Guno. There is no identical plate in the cabin though that verifies it. AB Nilsson & Eriksson owned the car until the 28:th of june in -61. Through different car dealers it ended up at firm Lars Edins Livsmedel - Saluhallen in Uppsala, Sweden. In 1965 the car again was sold and it visited many owners before the present owner got hold of it. The plan is to restore it in to the original state.