P 445 B 1951 Ringborg
R.M, the text that's printed on the doors, stands for AB Rundströms Maskinaffär. The company was situated in Norrköping, Sweden and this pickup was bought in februari 1952. After about 3½ years the car was sold to Norrköpings stadsbussar AB and the 14:th of june 1957 it was sold to AB Dieselprodukter. After having passed through some owners it was sent to a scrapyard in september 1966. On the picture there's a device for long freight transportation mounted. This device doesn't show in the registration files for the car. See pictures showing othe angles under Ringborg karosserifabrik.