P 445 D 1953
It would have been nice to have been a driver for the company Konsum when this delivery van was a part of the vehicle fleet. The picture shows the car when it was owned by Konsumtionsföreningen Stockholm stationed at Lidingö, Stockholm. It was registered by the company the 24:th of may in 1954. The van has had many owners through the years. In 1959 engineer Max Dehlvin owned it for 24 days and in 1962 the bakery Dahlberg bought it and then sold it 9 months later.