P 445 B 1952 ASJ
The 7:th of may 1952 the car was registered in Örebro and got a licens plate with that county code. The same month it changed county and became Stockholm bound through the ownership of salesman Karl-Axel Jonsson. The accident seems to have accured during this time due to the licens plate showing the capitol letter of Stockholm. Apparently it was fixed 'cause in 1958 it changed county again to the county of Östergötland. It didn't stay long though in the possess of salesman Runar Andersson, in 1959 it was sold to salesman Per Persson in the town of Vingåker in the neighbour county. There it stayed 'til 1971 when it was put out of register.