P 44511 M 1959 Grip
The ambulance is turning towards the hospital of Roslagstull. The vehicle was bought in september 1959 by Stockholm Fire Department at Malmskillnadsgatan 64, Stockholm. The Roslgstull hospital was a epidemic hospital where they used the oldest ambulances in the city. In 1972 they used the last PV 830:s and the commercialchassis. On the other pictures it's the ambulance that's situated nearest the garage. The one in the middle is presented here.