P 445 A 1951 Klippan
The 21:st of may 1951 the car was bought by Södra Älvsborgs läns Slakteriförening in Svenljunga, a butchers corporation. They owned it until the last of october 1958 when cardealer E. G. Larssons Bil AB in Borås took over. In august 1959 buisness man Einar Ljungstrand bought it. He put it to rest in a scrapyard in february 1961.