P 44511 M 1959 Grip
This 4,80 meter long ambulance made its first service at the Central hospital in Arvika, Sweden, in july 1959. From 1971 it gets a private owner and through some difficulties with the authorities ending with a driving ban after a police stop, the car was put to rest in a scrapyard in 1974. This ambulance, together with this one, had the exclusive sport engine B 16B mounted already from the start in 1959.
Read more about this ambulance in the swedish Volvo PV club members magazine PV-Entusiasten #1 2010.